Acardex, one of the first decentralized exchanges based on the Cardano blockchain, when in full operation will solve Cardano’s concurrency problem by allowing many transactions to be executed at the same time.
Acardex just released the report of its first audit, the security audit majorly checks for any form of vulnerabilities on our platforms, and its solutions, this is to make sure that our platform is highly secured against any form of attacks, hacks, DDOS, etc. This is to protect our platform and its reputation together with our investors’ funds. This is our first security audit since the conception of Acardex, and it was conducted by a known private crypto security audit firm.
This announcement comes as the project launches its Seed token sale, with over 90 million of the 150 million $ACX tokens for the Seed Sale Allocation sold as of the time of writing this release.
Our token ID policy which is on Cardano has already been minted and being distributed and already is confirmed to be safe.
$ACX use cases include:
– Ability to trade ADA for other Cardano Native Tokens
– Ability to cast votes and participate in the governance of the platform
– Used for payment of fees such as Swap fees and slippage fees
– Ability to participate in Acardex’s NFT decentralized marketplace that is open and accessible to everyone (Our team of developers is working hard to also launch the NFT marketplace as part of the Acardex ecosystem by the third quarter of the year or even less).
– Acardex token early adopters will be allowed exclusive access to NFT Drops, list their NFts, set a price, and sell their assets on our marketplace.
ACX token seed-sale
– 1 ACX = 0.00125 ADA
– 1 ADA = 800 ACX
– Seed Supply: 150,000,000
– Minimum Buy: 300 ADA
– Maximum Buy: 30,000
To participate in the On Going Seed-Sale, users should only use Cardano native wallets like Yoroi Wallet, Daedalus Wallet, Nami Wallet, or Adalite Wallet.
Users can only participate in the Seed-Sale via our website: https://acardex.io/seed-sale.html
Acardex is a crypto project built on Cardano that attempts to create a decentralized exchange powered by the AMM protocol. Its goal is to create a platform with extremely low rates and the ability to conduct cross-border transactions quickly.
Contact Name: Acardex
Contact Email: Support@acardex.io
Hitesh Malviya is the Founder of ItsBlockchain. He is one of the most early adopters of blockchain & cryptocurrency enthusiast in India. After being into space for a few years, he started IBC in 2016 to help other early adopters learn about the technology.
Before IBC, Hitesh has founded 4 companies in the cyber security & IT space.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive Cryptocurrency investing and trading recommendations to your mailbox.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Subscribe to get notified on latest posts.