In this article, we will discuss bitcoin dominance technical analysis update, and how altcoins will perform in the coming days.
The Altcoin Market is witnessing a strong drop against bitcoin since last few days. Major altcoins like -XRP, EOS, BCH and TRX have recorded an average drop of 15% in the last two weeks. While on another side, Bitcoin dominance bounced from support at 62%, and saw a rise of 2.5% in last two weeks. Bitcoin dominance is currently valued at above 64.5%.
Let’s discuss Bitcoin dominance’s technical analysis to see how altcoins could perform against bitcoin in coming days.
Bitcoin Dominance Technical Analysis – 1D Chart
- BTC.D had broken out from a Symmetric Triangle formation on Daily Chart. Symmetric triangles are continuation patterns, BTC.D can continue rising to the next resistance level which is at 66%.
- MACD is also showing a strong sign of bullish momentum for Bitcoin dominance.
- As of now, We expect BTC.D to retest 66% Level – That means another 5-10% drop for altcoins to be arrived in the next few days.
- If BTC.D gets rejected at 66% with a strong move, than we could expect altcoins to come back, and go for another bullish ride for a few more days.
- If BTC.D manages to find support above 66%, then we expect BTC.D to reach at higher level possibly 75-80%, and that would cause a strong pullbacks for altcoins. We may witness another all-time lows for altcoins.
66% is the level to watch out for Bitcoin dominance right now, Rejection from this level is good for altcoin market, But strong close above this level will cause a deep trouble for overall altcoin/btc market.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive Cryptocurrency investing and trading recommendations to your mailbox.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Subscribe to get notified on latest posts.