Big announcements are coming up from the recent press conference of USA President Donald Trump and Corona virus task force team. Bitcoin and Stock market responded positively on announcements coming up from this conference.
Bitcoin price quickly bounced from 5100$, and currently trading above 5450$. Bitcoin saw 5% rise in last 30 mins.
S&P 500 Index also rose by 5% in past an hour in response to announcements.
Here is the summary of announcements which can impact the bitcoin market in next few weeks.
- Donald Trump said that they are taking aggressive action as ONE nation and ONE family to combat the coronavirus.
- Fed to Try to Ease Flow of Credit With New Lending Facility.
- Donanld Trump announced an expansion of Medicare tele-health services: Americans “can now visit any doctor by phone or video conference at no additional cost.”
- US Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin said Pres. Donald Trump wants to send checks to Americans in the “next two weeks” in an effort to curb the economic cost of the #COVID19 outbreak.
- Sen. Mitt Romney, a Utah Republican, floated a universal basic income-like stimulus of $1,000 a month during the outbreak.
Trump wants IMMEDIATE cash handouts for Americans: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin says everyone will get MORE THAN $1,000 within two weeks once he strikes Senate deal – and tax payments are deferred for 90 days too
Cryptocurrency community on twitter is bullish after these announcements.
Bitcoin Technical Analysis – 4H Chart
- Bitcoin is trading in an ascending channel, channel resistance is at 6200$.
- Bitcoin is trading above 21MA on 4H – which is bullish.
- Bitcoin can reach at least 6000$ from current level.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive Cryptocurrency investing and trading recommendations to your mailbox.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Subscribe to get notified on latest posts.