If you’re on this page, then I must assume you have an understanding of crypto-assets and blockchain. The main purpose of writing this kind of appealing article is to give someone a designated help. We have attempted to address the problem that blockchain job-seeking people are getting. And with the high hopes, this article can live up the expectations.
The blockchain market is exploding like a bomb that is not settling down. This industry is desperate to hire efficient candidates. They’ve vacancies listed everywhere but don’t have qualified candidates to be on the chair. This is happening because this is a new technology. Moreover, there are very few reputed organizations teaching this technology. In the last few years, we’ve seen the blockchain jobs multiplying more than the crypto.
According to the Upwork’s report of 2017-2018:
“The blockchain development is the second most demanded skill on their platform.”
There is no stopping to that.
According to the Computer world report:
“An average salary of the blockchain developer in the cities like New York, Silicon Valley is around $158,000 a year.”
It’s not like you have to be the technology person to get hired by the blockchain company. You can be in the blockchain job if you’re a copywriter, community manager, or any profession. Demand for something and you’ll see someone hiring.
Here in this column, we are not going to give you all the help you need to get hired by the blockchain company. But, by collecting all the facts we can able to walk you through the door of entrance. In the end, it is your ability that you can go through the door or not.
There are a few points you need to know first before thinking of hired by the blockchain company:
- Always be realistic on the point that how much you know about the blockchain. The interviewer must have some blockchain in the bag, so he or she’ll understand what you hold in your brain.
- You should focus on the project you chose to be a part of. The cryptocurrency trading platform demands the skill of understanding public and private keys. The blockchain solutions company demands to have knowledge of how the technology works.
- The community works very well in this stream. There are few senior people in this industry. So, everyone is learning something from the other person.
- Show the right skills on the hiring platforms like Angel and LinkedIn.
- If you’re a freelancer, there are several opportunities too. You can work on building smart contracts. You can work on community engagement practices and can be a blockchain teacher.
- Many blockchain companies do take interns. You can start as a free or with a low stipend. The progress is healthy and rapid in this technology. If you’re worthy in the particular area of this technology, then the sky is the limit.
There are various startups launched in the span of the last five years around this tech. The cryptocurrency regulatory environment is vague in some nations. The lawmakers are allowing blockchain to expand. There are various free as well as paid courses are available on the internet if you want to start.
There is a bundle of projects happened in the last few years. To work with a particular project, you need to first read about the project. You can find all the info on the website. These four tasks will give you detailed information about the project.
- Social media Channels: Social media channels help you to interact with the community. If you any questions about the project, you can converse in the community groups.
- Whitepaper: The Whitepaper is the key. It holds everything that you need to know about the particular project. Make sure you’re reading about the projects very versed.
- Blogs: The blog will keep you updated. You’ll find all the latest developments happening in the project.
- Team: And the last but not the least, the team. Consider the background of the Team. Watch their interviews, profiles and observe how relevant and capable the team is.
There are people who’ll try to convince you that for the blockchain, you need to be a coder to program your blockchain. To understand this tech, you don’t have to code the blockchain. Try to get into the core value of the project or the blockchain.
If the graphic designer has to make infographics around the project, then he or she won’t need to coding to make that. The core value and understanding of the blockchain fundamentals can help enough.
The purpose to know the blockchain tech is to learn something new that adds to your portfolio. Indeed, blockchain technology is new and has to reach a bigger audience at one moment. If you’re not getting any opportunity, don’t get disheartened. Sometimes, the blockchain company revenue scale is also linked to the cryptocurrency behavior. Blogging can help you to learn and stay updated with this technology. Updating yourself with the latest blockchain projects is a good idea. Consuming the right kind of content is a subtle approach. If the designated output is not happening then it should be in some kind of shape. Blogging can help a lot. It makes your presence in the blockchain community. You have something to show when the opportunity knocks in the door.
The blockchain is in full pump from the last few years and we know that. The technology has also its own unique hierarchies. Several companies use several blockchains and some code their blockchains. One needs to be in the blockchain community to learn concrete fundamentals. Mass adoption is happening but not mass teaching. The big corporates are going slow in this change. Many of us attempting to figure out the use of this tech without any interference from the crypto assets. Introduced as the monetary system. Then grew into the shape of infinite projects who works beyond the cryptocurrencies.
The job is not hard to find this domain, but the hardest part is to choose the area on which you want to contribute. It can be a technical area or non-technical area. It can be a centralized blockchain or it can be a decentralized blockchain. To stick with this technology is the key if you’re returning home with empty hands daily. The more you’ll try to understand this technology, the good you’ll perform when the opportunity comes.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive Cryptocurrency investing and trading recommendations to your mailbox.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Subscribe to get notified on latest posts.