How to Trade Altcoins Successfully
Altcoin market is booming and is heading to touch all time high again in September. This is the best time to invest in altcoins and start trading. In this article, we will cover important aspects of trading & how to trade successfully.
- Buy Bitcoins from Bitcoin Exchanges – CoinBase,Kraken,LocalBitcoins and Zebpay
- Sign up for an account with Bittrex
- Transfer your Bitcoins from Bitcoin Exchange to Bittrex. Copy Bittrex Deposit address and Put at withdraw Bitcoin option on Bitcoin Exchange.
- Join the ITSBLCOCKHAIN CHANNEL to receive trading and investment signals. This will guide you through the trading process.
Diversify your portfolio
Let’s assume you transfer 1 BTC to Bittrex. Your wallet balance is 1 BTC. Now we need to diversify your portfolio.
- Buy ETH with 0.1 BTC, Buy LTC with 0.1 BTC & Reserve 0.1 BTC – these are your long term investment
- Now it’s time to buy altcoins for short term investments- Buy 10 Altcoins with 0.5 BTC; put 0.05 BTC in each altcoin. Our channel will tell you which altcoins are best for short term investment
- Reserve 0.1 BTC for Day Trade. Follow the signals from our channel and trade efficiently by using Stop Loss.
- In our signals, we provide buy zone and three targets sell zone. Always buy under buy zone and sell 50% of coins at first Sell zone, 30% at the second sell zone and 20% at third sell zone.
- Watch this video to learn: How to setup stop loss in Bittrex
- Reserve 0.1 BTC to participate in ICOs. We will help you to identify one.
- Download Blockfolio app to manage your trade from your phone; you just need to connect Bittrex API.
- Don’t forget to actiavte 2FA on your Bittrex account, Use authy for that. Learn how to activate 2FA on Bittrex
Golden Strategies for Day Trading –
- Always setup stop loss when you trade to be on safe side.
- Download the Bitcoin Checker (for Android users). Blockfolio and Tabtrader also have this option.
- Setup alert when the price touches First sell zone.
- Sell 50% of them at the 1st zone, rest 50% at 2nd and 3rd sell zone.
This is how you should trade.
Before you start trading, Read these helpful resources to get more actionable insights –
Join our official telegram Channel to receive daily updates.
Join our Premium Trading Signal Channel to receive daily trading signals.