Lisk is a Blockchain application platform, established early 2016. Based on its own Blockchain network and token, it enables developers to build applications and deploy their own side-chain linked to their network, including a custom token, thanks to the scalability and flexibility.
22nd November was a greatly anticipated date for a long time for the community. The Berlin meetup was supposed to be held where they would be announcing their re-branding date along with many other announcements pertaining to their SDK platform.
The project has has come a long way from its ICO back in February 2016.
The team has grown from a small number of 6 people to around 24 which includes developers, marketing folks and others.
- Listed on Binance exchange
- It released its mission statement which is Blockchain for everyone
- They announced the amount of funding left and that it is safe and secure in their foundation in Switzerland
- Updates to Ambassador program
- Many improvements to Lisk.chat
- Landing pages for events and community projects
Lisk blockchain update
Bring the benefits of block chain to everyone through Lisk City.
- The blueprint will be handed out to everyone so it can be used effectively by other devs.
- LISK.js will be a toolkit to help devs achieve their goals of creating side chains.
- Web app to manage the above.
Their relaunch event has been scheduled to Feb 20th 2018
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive Cryptocurrency investing and trading recommendations to your mailbox.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Subscribe to get notified on latest posts.