Highlights from the LISK Berlin meetup and what lies ahead
Lisk is a Blockchain application platform, established early 2016. Based on its own Blockchain network and token, it enables developers to build applications and deploy their own side-chain linked to their network, including a custom token, thanks to the scalability and flexibility.
22nd November was a greatly anticipated date for a long time for the community. The Berlin meetup was supposed to be held where they would be announcing their re-branding date along with many other announcements pertaining to their SDK platform.
The project has has come a long way from its ICO back in February 2016.
The team has grown from a small number of 6 people to around 24 which includes developers, marketing folks and others.
- Listed on Binance exchange
- It released its mission statement which is Blockchain for everyone
- They announced the amount of funding left and that it is safe and secure in their foundation in Switzerland
- Updates to Ambassador program
- Many improvements to Lisk.chat
- Landing pages for events and community projects
Lisk blockchain update
Bring the benefits of block chain to everyone through Lisk City.
- The blueprint will be handed out to everyone so it can be used effectively by other devs.
- LISK.js will be a toolkit to help devs achieve their goals of creating side chains.
- Web app to manage the above.
Their relaunch event has been scheduled to Feb 20th 2018