This has been a killer week for Monero it has shot up from 150 dollars to around 310 dollars and a great new year awaits.
Here we describe what XMR is and what to look forward to in 2018. The coin is currently the ninth largest cryptocurrency and has a price of around 284 dollars.
About the coin
- It is a secure, private, and untraceable cryptocurrency. It is open-source and accessible to all.
- Only you control and are responsible for your funds. Your accounts and transactions are kept private from prying eyes.
- It uses ring signatures and ring confidential transactions to obfuscate the amounts, origins, and destinations of all transactions.
- Sending and receiving addresses as well as transacted amounts are obfuscated by default.
- Transactions on its blockchain cannot be linked to a user or real-world identity.
Mariah Carey and Monero
- About 45 plus musicians have started accepting Monero as a currency on their websites for the holiday season, list includes Mariah and G-Eazy. He also said in a statement to Forbes “Given Monero is one of the safest, most secure and most private cryptocurrencies, it’s one of the best options for my fans this holiday season — and just in time for my new album.”
- Monero also announced on its reddit that by September 2018 its transaction size would go down by 84% which is a big improvement.
- Activity on Social media also has indicated the investor community has taken note of cybersecurity pioneer and electric personality John McAfee’s upbeat comments on the cryptocurrency.
There is a sudden surge on Korean exchanges for buying the Cryptocurrency as well.
Monero looks like a huge gainer in the times to come. Its price is expected to stay stable at around 260 – 270 dollars for a while
Subscribe to get notified on latest posts.