QuickX announces pre-sale and community competition
The registrations for the QuickX public presale will begin on August 1st 07:00 UTC. Registration will be first come first serve. The public presale will end on August 25th or when the presale cap is reached whichever happens earlier.
QuickX Community Competition
QuickX is about recognizing community effort and rewarding them accordingly. That is why we decided to run the QuickX Community Competition before our tokensale and reward our top supporters with tokens.
The goal of the competition is to spread as much awareness about the project as possible. For that purpose we have allocated 50,000 tokens that will be delivered to the winners of the competition soon after the tokensale ends.
Competitions start on 15th of July, 2018 and it will be active until 1st of August, 2018 (Public Presale start date). A few weeks after our tokensale, participants will be able to claim their tokens.
Distribution of Rewards:
Youtube Competition — 60%
Medium/Steemit Article Competition — 40%
30,000 QuickX tokens will be rewarded to the top 3 winners of the YouTube Video competition and 20,000 tokens will be rewarded to the top 3 winners of Medium/Steemit Article competition. All videos and articles will be reviewed by our staff and graded based on quality.
- Must join Official Announcement Channel https://t.me/quickx
- Links to the YouTube videos as well as Medium/Steemit articles have to be posted in the official Telegram public discussions channel: https://t.me/quickxprotocol latest by August 1st, 2018 07:00 UTC.
- Articles must contain at least 1000 characters and must have a link to the website and Telegram channel as well as include dates of Public Presale.
- YouTube videos must be of at least 3 minutes and must have a link to the website and Telegram channel as well as include dates of Public Presale.
- Articles/Videos need to be unique and not copied from any existing content. Any copied content or content created by a bot will be excluded from the competition.
- Only English is accepted for both articles and videos.
Shortly after the QuickX Community Competition is finished, we will announce the winners. If you have any questions about the competition, please do not hesitate to ask us on Telegram.
We wish you a successful QuickX Community Competition and thank you once again for being our early supporter.
Remember to join us on our social channels:
Hitesh Malviya is the Founder of ItsBlockchain. He is one of the most early adopters of blockchain & cryptocurrency enthusiast in India. After being into space for a few years, he started IBC in 2016 to help other early adopters learn about the technology.
Before IBC, Hitesh has founded 4 companies in the cyber security & IT space.