Stop Ignoring, and Start Collecting NFTs: Top 10 NFT Collections You Should Check Out
Over the past couple of months, we have seen major corrections for bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies, but that has not been the case with Non-Fungible Tokens. When the whole crypto market dried up, the NFT segment surprised everyone, providing more than 2000% returns for some top NFT collections. Cryptopunks is one such collection that witnessed a massive uptick and grew over 2000% in the last two months. The crypto punks available now are starting at $100,000 and were priced just above $10,000 a couple of weeks ago.
This ongoing trend is well aligned with a significant mainstream application, and that is- virtual reality. In 5-10 years, it will be an integral part of our life, and you should not wait any longer to participate in this NFT revolution. NFTs are like what cryptocurrencies were in 2014; if you ignore them now, you may end up buying them at much higher prices.
Stop Ignoring. Start Collecting.
But before you start collecting, here are some tips to maximize your investment and get the best deal possible:
- Buying an NFT without Research is like economic suicide. If you pick a random NFT, you will likely not attract any buyers in the future, and you can forget about your investment making any money.
- Once you have decided to collect NFTs, you should head out to CryptoSlam. You need to check the data and price history of top NFT collections to narrow down the best-performing collectibles.
- It is always recommended to select NFTs from the top 50 collections(based on 30 Days Data). If you are willing to allocate a decent amount for NFTs, choose from the top 10 collections on Cryptoslam. After selecting your favorite NFT collection, you need to deep dive into specifics and gather as much information as possible. Read details available on their website, follow their Twitter and discord. Once you are done with the research, the next step is to find which NFTs to pick from the collection.
- Your target should always be to choose the rarest NFT from the collection, but that doesn’t mean you should spend a ludicrous amount of money. Remember- you don’t need to spend thousands of dollars to buy NFTs. If you do your due diligence and spend quality time researching, there is a good chance you will find a good NFT fitting your pocket size.
- To make things simpler, you can always use Rarity. Tools. It is an online tool that provides updates and data on new, upcoming NFT collections. You can also use it to check the Rarity of an NFT collection and understand how much value it holds in the current marketplace.
Top 10 NFT Collections You Should Check Out
(Note: A Floor is a community imposed price control or limit on how low a price can be charged for an NFT.)
The Meebits are 20,000 unique 3D voxel characters, created by a custom generative algorithm, then registered on the Ethereum blockchain.
Floor Price: 3.99 ETH
Bored Ape Kennel Club
Bored Ape Kennel Club is a collection of DOG NFTs built upon the solid success of Bored Ape Yacht Club.
Floor Price: 2.65 ETH
The NFT horse racing game, Zed Run, on Matic network.
Floor Price: 0.04 ETH
Gutter Cat Gang
The year is 2050. Humans are an interplanetary species and have all but abandoned the post-apocalyptic shatters of society on earth. Cats have taken over. One crime-ridden, nondescript inner city is inhabited by a group of cats collectively known as the Gutter Cats.
Floor Price: 1.98 ETH
The Vogu Collective
The Vogu NFT collection marks the beginning of an immersive, multimedia art and storytelling initiative. Our randomized NFT collection contains 7,777 unique robot avatars—these designs have narrative significance within our project’s lore.
Floor Price: 0.77 ETH
Avastars are generative characters for the metaverse. Each one is unique and has its art and metadata stored on-chain. Avastars come licensed for use commercially by their owners.
Floor Price: 0.26 ETH
The Wicked Craniums
The Wicked Craniums are the pictorial representation of the 10,762 Craniums that belong to the island of Osseous.
Floor Price: 0.32 ETH
World of Women
10,000 randomly generated digital collectibles of various rarity living on the Ethereum blockchain as ERC-721 tokens and hosted on IPFS. Created and Illustrated by Yam Karkai.
Floor Price: 0.91 ETH
Become part of digital art and collectibles history.
Floor Price: 0.84 ETH
After a whirlwind adventure four years in the making the MoonCats have been rescued and are acclimating to their life on the blockchain.
Floor Price: 0.8 ETH
- FLUF World (Floor Price: 0.68 ETH)
- Gutter Rats (Floor Price: 0.41 ETH)
- Arabian Camels (Floor Price: 0.05 ETH)
- Pudgy Penguin (Floor Price: 0.31 ETH)
- Robotos (Floor Price: 0.17 ETH)
I hope this short guide on “Collecting NFTs” will help you to choose the right NFT. If you like this guide, then feel free to share it in your network, as there are many people who are looking for resources on collecting NFTs. You can also follow me on Twitter for more updates on NFTs, and cryptocurrencies.
Hitesh Malviya is the Founder of ItsBlockchain. He is one of the most early adopters of blockchain & cryptocurrency enthusiast in India. After being into space for a few years, he started IBC in 2016 to help other early adopters learn about the technology.
Before IBC, Hitesh has founded 4 companies in the cyber security & IT space.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive Cryptocurrency investing and trading recommendations to your mailbox.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Subscribe to get notified on latest posts.